Probate & Trust Administration
Asset Protection Planning
How Ms. Glover can help you.
- Determining whether you need a will, trust, or beneficiary designations.
- Protecting your assets from the influence of future spouses, future stepchildren, and potential judgment creditors while securing your legacy to be passed on to your children or beneficiaries.
- Compassionately and competently mitigate potentially harmful financial decisions and lifestyle choices of your children or beneficiaries.
- Designating an individual or institution to oversee your financial affairs and healthcare decisions in the event you become incapacitated.
- Determining who you would want to care for your minor children in the event of your death.
- Collaborating with you to create an estate plan tailored to efficiently transfer assets to your beneficiaries and avoid probate.
- Assisting you with the process of determining what steps need to be taken after the death of a loved one.
BS Criminal Justice (Harding University)
JD (University of Arkansas at Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law)
West Little Rock Office
North Little Rock Office
1 Riverfront Place, Suite 415
North Little Rock, AR 72114